Friday, January 2, 2009

ARE YOU SERIOUS


















While the rest of the free world is breaking resolutions, cleaning house, organizing their lives, taking advantage of after new year's sales, apologizing to their no-no holes for being gluttonous, or doing whatever it is the Eff they want to do, here I sit tethered to my damn desk....AT WORK!...with no Wendy Williams to kiki with to boot....(sigh).....But no worries dry your salty tears muffin because as soon as I get some brown juice and visit the CHIEF all will be right with the world yet again.



Someday Well All Be Free [#] - Donny Hathaway

2 comments:

  1. hey hey! This is Pete's friend Becca...I just wanted to let you know I am checking out your blog as instructed!!
    Happy Happy New!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca. Thanks for visiting hope you back. and happy new year to you hope you had fun here

    ReplyDelete