Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CODE 10
















OK this is a man down code 10 situation if I ever heard of one. I woke up this morning, watching bloomberg television (don't ask because it's not like I have any money to speak of), and the generic anchor woman with her immovable hair announced that if an agreement was not reached between Viacom and Time Warner Cable by midnight tonight, TV networks including but not limited to MTV and VH1 would be pulled. I clutched my pearls. Now this whole recession thing is going to damn far. Riddle me this how am I suppose know what's going on with Whitney from The City, or Brody from Bromance??? Cue the sad music and strike up the violins


Chinese Classical Music - Erhu - Sad Song - Classical

3 comments:

  1. I need hard facts. Pulled how? From where exactly? Brooklyn?

    Truth is we have enough mediums to keep us up on mindless TV. But that music...sweet sweet love to my feverish ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sourc:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=algojFpM7.Ho&refer=news

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! your fuuuuuuuunnneeeeeyyyy...

    ReplyDelete