Monday, January 5, 2009

R.I.P. "NO HOMO"

















I am so over the phrase "No Homo". Apparently pink loving Cam'ron and Juelz Santana of Harlem's Dipset coined the phrase to reiterate their heterosexuality when saying or doing something that could potentially be perceived as gay. Now the phrase has grown to be a cross cultural phenomenon. Check out the video below by Jsmooth and let's put this controversial phrase where it belongs 6 feet under.




"No Homo"
Sunrise: Approxiamtely 5 years ago
Sunset: Stat
Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust


Yes - Kevin Movado Prodigy

5 comments:

  1. YES homo.



    LOL!


    And PS, Chaney, that SONGGGGG........ omg addictive! u totally popped my cherry, a nu obsession with cunt music! Wooooooooooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps... once again, ur blog is tha shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thank you for all of the feedback Di. I have a virtual birthday present for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that I have honestly never heard it used, perhaps it is because as of late I have been a recluse closed in the confines of my home, but to hear that its 5 years in the making and using makes me wonder how far is the hole I am, or is it simply that I do not frequent the assholes that feel the need to assert their sexuality, by making constant claims about what they are or are not. it almost sounds like the students I used to treach that had replaced the valley girl 'like' with the bay area 'feelme' feel me? and didn't even realize that they were putting it in any four word sentence upwards of 20 times!!


    wait! when is/was your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story weaving TSO!! That YES song makes me wanna shake wildly...I know these gotta be queens
    'cuz who else would feel 2 empower the feminine like that?! Where can I find more of this?

    ReplyDelete