Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NEW DIGS


View Larger Map

Most of you know that I am very neighborhoodish, but sometimes I like to step out of the hood to dodge the numerous Bugaboo's, MacLaren's, and Baby Bjorns rolling down the street. On one of my recent strolls (see above picture) through Brooklyn's Greenwood Heights I discovered a new gallery/event space Under Minerva (see picture below) located at 656 5th Ave. Currently on display is "Form State" by artists Claudia Cannizzaro and Michael Robinson. In addition to visual arts this bi-level space offers an artist's den, yoga, creative topics for children, meditation, and a book club. Exacccctly they do EVERYTHING and then some. For a full list of everything that this gem offers visit underminerva.com. OOOh I can't wait for my talented friends to start creating magic at Under Minerva (means less travel time for me ;). This Friday January 16th from 8pm until 10pm is the Grand Opening Celebration, which I plan on attending.

























Im So Hood - DJ Khaled

No comments:

Post a Comment